Want to become a Siklu Master? Get certified! Join our certification program and boost your technical expertise. Siklu’s training courses are designed and delivered to provide Siklu’s customers and partners with high-level
Want to become a Siklu Master? Get certified!
Join our certification program and boost your technical expertise.
Siklu’s training courses are designed and delivered to provide Siklu’s customers and partners with high-level understanding and practical experience with installation, operation, maintenance and troubleshooting of Siklu’s products.
Siklu offers courses with different scope, duration and target audience. Tailor-made courses are available based on customer’s specific requirements.
• To provide understanding of Siklu’s technology and its mmWave networking solution.
• To provide knowledge in installation, setup and operation of Siklu’s EtherHaul & MultiHaul products.
• Installation, operation and maintenance teams, system engineers, network architects.
• Siklu introduction – the company, positioning, solution, technology
• mmWave overview
• EtherHaul™ technical overview and architecture
• MultiHaul™ technical overview and architecture
• Planning using Link Budget Calculator
• Installation process
• System setup and configuration
• Radio link commissioning
• Ethernet services setup and testing procedures
• Maintenance practices
• Target Audience – installation, commissioning, maintenance, network architects, network operation
• Pre-requisites – basic radio transmission understanding and experience, Ethernet L2 networking understanding
• Duration – 1 day
Detailed Course Syllabus
1. Siklu introduction
1.1 The company, positioning, solution, technology
2. mmWave Overview
2.1 Introduction to mmWave
2.2 mmWave and alternative frequency bands
3. Siklu Product Line
3.1 EtherHaul point-to-point product portfolio
3.2 MultiHaul point-to-multipoint product line
4. Link Budget Calculator
4.1 Planning using the Link Budget Calculator
5.1 Antenna Alignment
5.2 EtherHaul E-band and V-band installation
5.3 MultiHaul installation
6. Managing the radio
6.1 Web management introduction and Command Line Interface
6.2 Radio configuration concept
7. Setup and Commissioning Hands-On
7.1 Setup and commissioning using the web management
8. Radio Settings
8.1 General RF Settings
8.2 AES Encryption
8.3 PSE (PoE Out)
9. Networking Settings
9.1 Basic Networking – Bridge Modes and LAG
10. Maintenance Practices
10.1 Copying Files to and from the Radio
10.2 SW Upgrade
10.3 License Upgrade
11.1 Troubleshooting Tools
12. Siklu at your side
12.1 Siklu at your side – partners portal, Siklu tech support